The Classic Tailored Shirt Workshop
Fee: $875.00 per student*
Deposit: $375.00 payable upon Reservation of dates via PayPal. Non Refundable unless another student from the wait list can replace you. Final Balance is due 30 Days before the class start date.
*You must be an Advanced Beginner to Advanced Level Sewist
Select payment option and contact Pam to confirm your reservation.
- 3½ days of Private Instruction (1 to 2 students, consider bringing a Sewing Buddy!)
- Location: In Private Home ~ Non-Smoking ~ No Pets Environment
- Teaching hours: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM (days 1-3) & 9 AM – Noon on the final day
- Lunch each day (Breakfast and Dinner on your own)
- Trunk showing of Shirts and Blouses from Pam’s Collection (so that you can see lots of techniques)
PLEASE NOTE:Transportation and Accommodations on your own. Just 25 minutes south of the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Great hotels, restaurants and shopping nearby. Please arrive in ATLANTA the night before.
- You will cut out and make a Classic Tailored Shirt with Pam at your side
- We will troubleshoot any pattern adjustments to get the perfect fit
- Efficient cutting and marking methods, proper garment construction order, suitable interfacings (and how to apply them)
- Flat felled seams and other optional seam finishes for a clean finish inside and out
- Collars, bands, lined yokes, cuffs and plackets (including the Tower placket)
- Buttons, buttonholes, shirt tail hems, proper pressing and much more!
Dates for 2019 Classic Tailored Shirt
I would love for you to join me in this informative and creative workshop!
You’ve seen Pam’s “Classic Tailored Shirt” class on Craftsy/Bluprint, now’s your chance to have a Private Class with her!!
Once we reserve your dates and your deposit has been paid, I will send you more information and a supply list. Any Questions?
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learned a lot
Pam is a wonderful instructor and easy to listen to as she, not only teaches you how to put a Jacket together, but she also shares her wealth of experience in things to watch out for and how to fix them.
Excellent teacher! I am an experienced sewer with jackets under my belt. I have already learned techniques I have not seen before.
Getting So Much From the Class!
Wonderful. Learning new things to do all the time. Her preciseness with extra markings so you can ensure ease of sewing and a more perfect garment is great. Very close attention to detail. The students projects really impressed me. And there was good variety, but all really professional looking. That she could teach like that made me take the class.