Jacket Muslin Fitting Workshop
Fee: $625.00 per student*
Deposit: $250.00 payable upon Reservation of dates via PayPal. Non Refundable unless another student from the wait list can replace you. Final Balance is due 30 Days before the class start date.
*You must be an Intermediate/Advanced Level Sewist
Select payment option and contact Pam to confirm your reservation.
- Pam’s Jacket pattern #808 (a $25 Value)
- 2½ days of Private Fitting Instruction (1 to 2 Students, consider bringing a Sewing Buddy!)
- Teaching Hours (in Private home): A No smoking, no pets environment
- 10am – 5pm (days 1 & 2) & 9am to 12pm on the final day
- Lunch each day (Breakfast and Dinner on your own)
- Trunk showing of Pam’s Jackets and other garments (so that you can see lots of techniques)
- No need to bring your sewing machine!
PLEASE NOTE:Transportation and Accommodations on your own. Just 25 minutes south of the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Great hotels, restaurants and shopping nearby. Please arrive in ATLANTA the night before.
- You will cut out your jacket Muslin with Pam’s guidance and learn how to properly mark and label it to prepare for construction and fitting.
- Pam will drape fit and construct your muslin during the class. We will discuss and troubleshoot any fit issues and solutions during this process
- You will be able to take notes and ask any questions you may have during the 2½ day workshop.
- Once your Jacket Muslin has been completed, you will use it (along with the needed paper pattern pieces) as the pattern for your new jacket.
Dates for 2019 Jacket Muslin Fitting:
I would love for you to join me in this informative and creative workshop!
Once we reserve your dates and your deposit has been paid, I will send you more information and a supply list. Any Questions?
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learned a lot
Pam is a wonderful instructor and easy to listen to as she, not only teaches you how to put a Jacket together, but she also shares her wealth of experience in things to watch out for and how to fix them.
Excellent teacher! I am an experienced sewer with jackets under my belt. I have already learned techniques I have not seen before.
Getting So Much From the Class!
Wonderful. Learning new things to do all the time. Her preciseness with extra markings so you can ensure ease of sewing and a more perfect garment is great. Very close attention to detail. The students projects really impressed me. And there was good variety, but all really professional looking. That she could teach like that made me take the class.