Next Level Knits Wardrobe Workshop
Fee: $895.00 per student*
Deposit: $450.00 payable upon Reservation of dates via PayPal. Non Refundable unless another student from the wait list can replace you. Final Balance is due 30 Days before the class start date.
*You must be an Advanced Beginner to Advanced Level Sewist
- 3½ days of Private Instruction (1 to 2 students, consider bringing a Sewing Buddy!)
- Location: In Private Home ~ Non-Smoking ~ No Pets Environment
- Teaching hours: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM (days 1-3) & 9 AM – Noon on the final day
- Lunch each day (Breakfast and Dinner on your own)
- Trunk Showing of Pam’s fabulous knit garments for inspiration!
PLEASE NOTE:Transportation and Accommodations on your own. Just 25 minutes south of the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Great hotels, restaurants and shopping nearby. Please arrive in ATLANTA the night before.
- To cut out and make up to 3 garments for your Next Level Knits Wardrobe
- You will learn tips and techniques for sewing with stable knit fabrics, including: Choices of fusible interfacings and how to properly apply them
- Best machine stitches for construction and hemming
- Proper pressing
- Neck and armhole bindings
- Optional lining and finishing techniques
- Pam will assist you with the perfect fit as you construct your garments
- For best results, fabric and pattern suggestions will be given
Dates for 2019 Next Level Knits Workshop:
I would love for you to join me in this informative and creative workshop!
Once we reserve your dates and your deposit has been paid, I will send you more information and a supply list. Any Questions?
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learned a lot
Pam is a wonderful instructor and easy to listen to as she, not only teaches you how to put a Jacket together, but she also shares her wealth of experience in things to watch out for and how to fix them.
Excellent teacher! I am an experienced sewer with jackets under my belt. I have already learned techniques I have not seen before.
Getting So Much From the Class!
Wonderful. Learning new things to do all the time. Her preciseness with extra markings so you can ensure ease of sewing and a more perfect garment is great. Very close attention to detail. The students projects really impressed me. And there was good variety, but all really professional looking. That she could teach like that made me take the class.